WCSD currently has five active projects across Washington State and targets two new projects each year. As we continue our work in partnership with charter operators to increase educational equity, we seek to grow our network of capable real estate development professionals for current and future projects.
WCSD aims to extend project opportunities particularly to Black professionals and Black-owned/Black-led organizations as well as other underrepresented people of color in the following fields:
- Real Estate Brokers
- Legal Counsel (Land Use & Entitlements, Acquisition/Lease, Contract Law)
- Lenders and Underwriters
- Architects and Engineers (Civil, Structural, MEP, Geotechnical, Landscape Architects)
- Environmental Consultants
- Land Surveyors
- Community Outreach Consultants
- Cost Estimators
- General Contractors
- Trade Contractors
- Deputy Inspectors
- Low Voltage Vendors
- Commercial/Educational Furniture Vendors
WCSD also seeks to engage and collaborate with other organizations that are making efforts to increase racial and social equity within their own practices. If you would like to be considered for project opportunities, or to learn more about WCSD’s work and our efforts to increase racial equity in our practice, please contact us at email@example.com.